I am studying Forex and I will post what I discover here.
- I am reading http://www.learntotradethemarket.com/
- I am going to explore http://www.metatrader4.com/
- I started a demo practice account with http://www.axitrader.com/
- I am reading the “Your Trading Edge” magazines http://www.ytemagazine.com/
- I am reading “Trading in a Nutshell”, 4th Edition by Stuart McPhee http://www.tradinginanutshell.com/
- I am reading “Market Wizards – Interviews with Top Traders” by Jack D. Schwager
Hi, here I will document the steps I took in setting up my business. It has been 7 years since I started my business so I might have forgotten a few little steps but the important ones I can still remember. Let me know if you have any questions, I’m happy to help.
- I found a good accountant that I could trust.
- I first read about business on http://www.business.gov.au/
- I read about tax on http://www.ato.gov.au/
- I registered my business and got a A.B.N. on http://www.asic.gov.au/
- I setup a business bank account at http://www.heritage.com.au/
- I bought a P.O. box at http://auspost.com.au/
- I made business cards at http://www.mbebroadbeach.com.au/
- I bought a domain name at http://www.netregistry.com.au/
- I got my website setup by http://mjranimations.com.au/
- I found a company that could help make uniforms at http://www.psionline.com.au/
- I setup an Invoice using Microsoft Word and saved it as a .PDF
- I setup a profit and loss spread sheet using Microsoft Excel
- I setup all my social media
- I got a business mobile phone number at http://www.vodafone.com.au/
- I set up a mass email program with http://mailchimp.com/
- I monitor my websites traffic with http://www.google.com/analytics/
- I check businesses A.B.N. details on this site http://abr.business.gov.au/
Welcome to shane-edwards.com
I wanted to make a blog about some of the things I have learnt from doing business in Australia. My goal is to help people that want to start a business and need an easy step by step guide.
Feel free to ask questions or leave suggestions and tips that will benefit everyone.